Guestfarm Elisenheim - Camping
We welcome you to Elisenheim Guestfarm - Camping
kindly attend to the following:
- Please report at reception at time of entry.
- Our rates are not negotiable and staff is not authorized to give discounts.
- NO domestic pets are permitted on the Guest Farm, not even small ones.
- Guests enter and use the facilities at their own risk and no claim may be lodged at management for injuries, loss or damage to property.
- The Campsite has 8 x sites and an ablution block with 4 x toilets and 4 x showers.
- Big shady trees.
- Ablution facilities are cleaned regularly. Please leave them in a state, you would like to find them in. Outside is a double basin to clean cutlery & crockery.
- Braai facilities with grids are provided as well as electricity points.
- Please do not litter. Refuse containers have been provided.
- No damaging of trees, plants or surrounding environment will be tolerated.
- Firewood is for sale or may be brought. The utilization of firewood from our natural environment is strictly prohibited and persons ignoring this, will be requested to leave the farm without compensation or refund.
- NO MUSIC, RADIO OR ANY DISTURBANCES ALLOWED AT CAMPSITE OR RESIDENTIAL AREA.
- In the interest of all guests, we kindly ask you to keep the noise level down from 22h00.
- You would have to bring: camping gear, bedding, firewood, food & drinks in cool-boxes.
|CHECK-IN : from 10h00
||CHECK-OUT : 10h00 on day of departure
|OFFICE HOURS: 8h00 - 17h00
On the way to Elisenheim Guestfarm, and upon entering Elisenheim residential area, situated is a small shopping center with
SPAR Supermarket, Tops Bottle Store (closed Sa 13h - Mo 8h) and a Pharmacy.
|SPAR opening hours:
|Monday 7h - 20h
||Tuesday 7h - 20h
||Wednesday 7h - 20h
||Thursday 7h - 20h
|Friday 7h - 20h
||Saturday 8h - 17h
||Sunday 9h - 16h